Monday, June 21, 2010

He's back!

After a deep slumber in the world of blogging, I have returned!

I’m currently at the office, and everyone has left…. It’s peaceful. I’d much rather do this in the comfort of my own apartment… but internet is a luxury that is unavailable right now for a multitude of reasons – so I confine myself to my desk and my dinosaur computer…and type away my thoughts. J I promise, I am grateful.

Thought #1: Student loans suck. It will be even worse when I see my paychecks being sucked into a black hole…

Thought #2: Happy Birthday, Erin! 23 years old on June 23rd! how cool!

#3) I see the Eastern Shore heat as both a plus and a minus. On one hand, when I go to the beach, it’s actually hot enough for “a beach day.” However, the heat also makes getting into the car a sweaty mess when its been sitting there for 5 hours. Yuck!

#4) “If the size of your dreams isn’t intimidating, then you’re probably insulting God.”

-Steven Furtick (via Shane Hinderliter….thanks Shane)

#5) “what you do in the dark will always come to the light

-Coach Ice Rob Skaracich

#6) Being in college was great…. I shouldn’t have taken that for granted. Didn’t we all though?

#7) I’m glad, however, that I’m working at a job where I can see God’s handiwork on a day to day basis…. It’s both inspiring and encouraging.

#8) I get tomorrow off! Beach Day and Ultimate Frisbee!!!!

#9) I can totally see myself in a rodeo within the next 10 years.

#10) At the time, watching the TV show, “Renegade” with my dad and brother was awesome. So many cool lines and fight scenes…. However, I just bought the 1st season at walmart for 5 bucks (no cable either….lol) and I have now figured out why Lorenzo Lamas flopped as an actor. HE IS TERRIBLE. Wow….

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment